Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY FIRST ^_^

Welcome to my blog!

I wanted to start a blog to help me plan my wedding. The man of my dreams and I just knew that someday we wanted to be married to one another and after a year of dating, it looks like we want to be married sooner than later. When we met I was very young (still am) and more than a little naive (also, still a bit) and we understand that things will never be easy but are in this together. ^_^

We're more than a bit different to be honest. I'm a receptionist at a tiny office in downtown Baltimore that loves long car rides, caffeine filled soda and junk food, surfing the web, playing solitaire (on the computer), funnel cake and the city.

He on the other hand, works at a movie theater on the other side of town (complicates things sometimes), loves video games, pen and paper role playing games (had NO idea what that meant till I met him), non-caffeinated drinks (other than H2O), Spaghetti, science (sci-fi included) and his rural area.

BUT: we both love brownies (YUMMMMM), the outdoors (for him when it doesn't involve walking much), good stories, good food, long conversations, and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) each other. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment