Friday, April 17, 2009

veil and garter ;-)

So, I hadn't realized quite how picky I am till I started gown/veil/garter shopping... or rather, looking at photos online and copying photos I liked. I have no idea how these things will look on me but that's okay because eventually (when I get off my tush and start trying on gowns/veils/ maybe not garters) I will... so in the meantime....


mkay. So I just want to say, even though my mother has told me (numerous times) that she DOES NOT LIKE THE DRESS and it is NOT A WEDDING DRESS. I kindda like it... if only because it's so darn cute and unexpected... now back to the pretty little (rather long actually) headpiece ^_^ I love that it's two different veils made into one. It's both a bird cage and a traditional cathedral lenght ;)


http://www.unveiledbridaldesigns.com/catalog/item/1874049/5333902.htm
different woman (and dress here) but same basic veil ^_^



--------------------------------------------------




moving onto garters...



now I love lacy wedding gowns like really really bad... but a Lacey hair tie wrapped round my thigh? Not as much... but I don't mind these :)








I actually really like the little pearl bead ^_^
Allofyou
on etsy.com only $14.









while it's rather creepy that these are likely both on some strangers leg... I like this one more than most. Not that horse shoes are my favorite shape but blue is one of our wedding colors and they are good luck and my darling does love him some Irish tradition...
https://www.marilynskeepsakes.com/bridal-accessories/wedding-garters-and-hankies/garters/blue-garters/good-luck-wedding-garter-in-white/






http://www.wedowed.com/page6b.html

While I am still iffy on doing a garter toss I thought this was amusing. Though topping the cake with this would make me think twice before offering the pastor a slice...







http://www.geeksugar.com/2467164
ah. and finally ^_^ I may not be having red in the wedding or quite that much lace but that Nintendo charm would have my ubernerd man laughing hysterically and I think it's totally awesome, in a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment