Thursday, July 30, 2009

SHOES!

MY SHOES ARE SUPER AWESOME. I tell myself this at least once a week. I decided early on that I DID NOT AND DO NOT want white shoes. I’ve worn white shoes so few times in my life it seems like a waste. Now, blue shoes I could wear again. And they’d be in our color scheme. And they could be my something blue. Now, I have to admit, my mom has been great with all of our quirkiness and the amount of traditions we’ve thrown out. That said, my mom hated my shoes. I don’t think this has changed but she doesn’t threaten to burn them anymore. I personally think they are the epitome of awesome and their price tag only sealed the deal (7 bucks + tax. I love you Walmart!). Still not sure if they’ll work with my dress but at $7, I think I can take it as a loss if they don’t ;-)

not exactly the most flattering photo of them, but it'll do, it'll do. I searched online for a pic and silly walmart doesn't have the same color shoes in any of their pages but I STILL LOVE MY SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment