Wednesday, October 28, 2009

geekery

Randomly googled "gifts under $10" today and lookie what I found! Love this website for its random assortment of awesome.

How cool would it be to have this ^ seriously, you'd never accidentally burn your hands again! And you'd the shower one would be even more useful! Quirky but definitely a fun one :) found here.


More of a gift for the nerd at heart, I love these ^ magnets for 1) the sheer geekery, 2) the ability to spell funny things and 3) studying purposes! I would have killed for these in high school! found here.

A gift for the true hard core gamers (or rather, very brave and proud gamers) I love these ^ fuzzy d20's mostly because of my (newly found) and Kevin's love of DnD and all things odd and quirky :) found here.

The best part? All under $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment