Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pronovias dresses

This ad makes me swoon everytime I see it in a wedding magazine (I almost always do) and hadn't realized till this morning while standing in Walgreen's skimming the new Bridal Guide that NOT seeing it saddens me. So, of course, I had to share it. >

After I learned the name of the designer that made the dress (only took me 3 hours of google searching before I called my mother and begged her to go look in my "inspiration binder", find the photo and read me the names listed on the page -yeah, I ripped it right out of a magazine, I loved it so much), I started to skim their site and ohhh myyyy... >

behold- The Odin dress. This dress just screams greek goddess to me and honest, if I had the crazy amount of $ I would so be wearing this. No, not at my wedding - every friggin' day. I swoon. Pronovias: you do good.

And then there is the Tarot dress... that has pockets. And a wild front slit. Usually not my style, this dress was too interesting not to post.

And now I give you: The Demeter dress (have a thing for Greek names, I'm thinking) Very classy, love the lace but most of all, I love that it has sleeves (soooooo hard to find on wedding dresses anymore).

And now I show you: The Hamlet dress ... while 110% NOT my style, this dress is just plain pretty. No matter if you like ruffles or not, you can't say this dress isn't stunning.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment