Thursday, November 19, 2009

$10 Thursday (3) -online deals

^Priced at $10.00 from Amazon.com, this is a steal. This would be a great stocking stuffer. found here.



I don't know about other folks but I know that most of my friends and family tend to destroy ipod headphones within weeks of buying new ones. So things like these $9.95 ear buds usually end up in a few stockings. found here at Amazon.




When I saw this on Amazon (yeah I really love that site) I nearly swooned. Priced at $9.45 this is a bundle of messy happiness for any kid (or adult!). found here.



^A super simple gift for anyone who loves homemade food and sweets! Priced at $9 found here at Etsy.



^Simple but brilliant, you can customize the candy in your jar (there are 4 different kinds of candy). Priced at $6.95 you can find them here at ABC Distributing.


^This is by far probably the best steal I've seen online in a while. Usually these little lip glosses by Burt's Bees are $3 or so a pop. I've found this lovely set for $3.75 here at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment