Thursday, November 5, 2009

$10 Thursday (2) - drugstore stocking stuffers

Priced at $1.99 at drugstore.com, these things are amazing. They really can save your life. My father's addicted to them and my mother always had a handful in the bottom of her purse (mostly used during church after communion hehe, cheap wine bleck). found here.






Almost always a good idea, lotto tickets are fun and occasionally a gift that keeps on giving! Be sure that you know the recipients stand on gambling before you consider this, though. This one is priced at $2 (in case you didn't notice the big yellow dot) and obviously only available in MD.




Another of my dad's favorites these little crackers are awesome. They come in almost million flavors now and are just plain fun. I've always thought it would be a cute everyday gift to a boyfriend or husband to stick them in the pantry with a post-it note saying "of all the fish in the sea, you're the one for me!". Priced at $2.19 from Walgreens.com. found here.


Behold, the most manly hand cream ever. This stuff really works magic on those dry calloused hands of older (and younger!) men (and women!). Priced at $7.99 and totally worth it during these dry winter months. found here.



A must have on Christmas morning, it's always a bummer to get a new toy or gadget and run to the junk drawer only to find you only have 1 battery left. Negate the horror and use a new pack as an extra gift! priced at $7.99 at drugstore.com. found here.




Seeing that my entire family are coin lovers (my father's father kept a stash of 2 litter bottles filled with quarters in the back of their closet -just in case, and my mother's father collected foreign coins, me hehe - I just keep a jar by my bed and roll them when it fills) I loved this idea. Far more cheap than most models I've seen, this would make a great stocking stuffer for anyone trying to save or maybe even little ones that love to collect coins. Priced at $8.99 on Amazon.com. found here.





As a full out tomboy, this is my dream toy. I just imagine sneaking up on Kevin in the apartment with this bad boy or surprising my Dad when he drops by. Priced at $9.88 this is not only a steal but a joy to anyone, any gender, any age. found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment