Thursday, February 4, 2010

dun dun dunnnn... THE DRESS!

^_^ found here. Yes, I admit, it's a bridesmaid dress. But it's a very pretty white bridesmaid dress that I wore to my wedding :-D

I bought it at Lily's Bridal in Bel Air (however unfortunately they recently closed) and paid just over $300 with alterations (done elsewhere) and a pin I swooned over in Lily's.

Here is the link for the other Lily's Bridal in MD (which I'm sad to say was a tragic disappointment to me, however while the store in Bel Air was open, they were fabulous- I just hope the people from that store make an impact on the one in Glen Burnie) and here is a link to the tailor I used- yes, the site is lacking but I decided to at least meet the guy after a coworker and good friend recommended him. I fell in love. If I ever need anything tailored again, he will be the one I call.

yeah. So, I'll be posting a tad less often but hopefully I plan to keep up with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment