Tuesday, February 9, 2010

honeymoon ^_^

^_^ my first time I ever made French Toast! It was might tasty! 
And yeah those are my husband's feet in the top corner :)


   
^_^ we spent our honeymoon at home playing visitor downtown and around the harbor, this pretty sight greeted us early one morning at the harbor. 
  
:) and this one too, though I'm not entirely sure why the sidewalk looks wavyish

 ^ these are the fishies we saw at the Aquarium (aqua.org -ever come into town, go because it's totally worth it) and some random reflections in the glass. 

 
 ^ the 3 finned turtle at the Aquarium, he was awesome! (apparently I found the turtles and sting rays the most interesting creatures i the entire place, aside from Kevin of course! hehe)

 
 hehe evil veggie that we encountered while making diner one night recently. 
It amused me, I figured I'd share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment